Tuesday, January 29, 2013

First Blog Ever!!

Welcome to Nosila's Vlog Channel :)
I honestly don't know what to write yet because it is the first post, but it is a really gloomy and rainy day and I have a lot of studying to do for a few of my classes that I do not want to do. I also need to workout at some point today because I am feeling fatter than normal. I miss my sisters because they are back home in Northwest Indiana and they are my two best friends! It just started raining very hard and it is January. Oh Indiana weather... My 5 favorite things in life are Friends, Food, Music, Animals, and Family. They are all tied for number 1. :) Although last night I was getting really stressed about people.
But today is a new day.

Here is a picture of me and my two sisters. *Samantha 14, Alison 18, and Paige 11.
We like to refer to ourselves as Sap :)
<3 Nosila 


No comments:

Post a Comment