Hello ! I am currently listening to Watching Us Die Tonight- by Bullet for My Valentine. I can't wait until their new album comes out on February 12th!! :) I just got back to my dorm from working out and chilling with my friends Stacy and Mary. Working out was fun today but we started at 8:30 because my boyfriend Dylan picked me up around 5 and we went to Applebees and went shopping for a long time. I had ribs, french fries, and applesauce. It was really good. I got back to my dorm and made popcorn and ravioli and now I am listening to The Ides of March-by Silverstein. <3 They are my favorite band and I just saw them in concert for the first time this past Saturday night. They also have a new album coming out on February 5th. I am sooo excited:)))))) Now I have to study for my Microeconomics test and then go to sleep.
My life lesson of the day was being jealous will literally get you nowhere.
Deuces!!!
<3 Nosila
Here is a picture of our concert poster! We went in Chicago :)

No comments:
Post a Comment