Sunday, February 3, 2013

Lazy Sunday !

Today is the Superbowl between San Francisco and Baltimore and I am not at home for once and it's weird. Today I downloaded my two albums that come out next week on the internet, so now I have both of them in my iTunes library before their release dates :)))) My life is so complete! Last night I stayed up till like 6 am hanging out with friends, it was awesome but I'm a little tired todayyy! We made guacamole and I ate a piece of pumpkin pie, not on Thanksgiving. lol Were about to start another week of school which I am dreading, but o well. I am going to buckle down this week to get customers for my business because we have really good February bonus money! ACN is my business:) I also can't wait, I'm going to Charlotte, North Carolina on February 15,16, and 17th for a giant convention for ACN where Donald Trump is speaking at and all of the other top SVP producers in my company. I am so stoked this will be the best time ever! And the best part is, I am bringing 3 friends, Stacy, Mary, and Alyssa. 

I am also admitting to the blogworld that I am addicted to Angry Birds. :)
Peace out girl scout ! 
<3Nosila 

2 comments:

  1. It is always great to have a lazy day. I love them, but then the next morning I have a little panic feeling. I think your English class will be interesting this week, and it it our Burns celebration! Don't forget to invite your friends!

    ReplyDelete