Monday, February 25, 2013

TEA THAT CURES CANCER!!

Over the weekend I was at my friends house and his dad was boiling water on the stove and I asked what he was doing and he's like I'm making tea. And I'm like oh I love tea, what kind? And he said that it was a herbal tea remedy that supposively cures cancer. Needless to say I freaked out because I know many cancer survivors and I also know a lot of people with health problems. My friends dad, Rory, continues on about how his friend told him about the tea who had been diagnosed with leukemia. He started to drink the tea, and the leukemia went away....This caught my attention and now I'm about to tell everyone I know about this tea. My uncle who is having severe pain issues, and has diabetes, my Aunt Debbie who is a breast cancer survivor, my Aunt Lori who is stage 4 lymphoma survivor, my other Aunt Debbie because she has a 100% stress level, my friend Allie's mom Maureen who was just diagnosed with a brain tumor, my parents because I don't want them to get it, my grandma because she loves tea and because she is having miscellaneous tests done because they think somethings wrong with her, my Aunt Sandy because she loves being healthy and is a vegan, and I'm sure everyone else I come in contact with. 
But anyway it is called Rene Caisse's Original Herbal Tea Remedy: Dried Herbal Mix. AKA: Essiac's Tea. She was a Canadian nurse who made it famous and who also was an Ojibway indian. It comes from Canada still, but the wrapper I took with me says it is shipped out of Colorado. I am not sure how much it costs, but it seems worth any amount of money to me. Also you drink 2 ounces of it per day, so basically half of a shot glass. I can't wait to get some and start drinking it and share it with my family.
You only live once!!!! 
<3 Nosila (:
Here is the packages that the tea comes in. 
This is what the actual tea looks like, it looks like hay!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment