Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Indiana Weather...I miss summer!

I sometimes wonder if the entire country has crazy weather like Indiana does..I don't know if its our place in the earth or what, but it could be 70 degrees today and 30 tomorrow. It could be sunny today and snowing tomorrow. Its literally ridiculous and I don't understand it. Last night it was literally raining then it turned into a slushie ice and it was disgusting. I woke up this morning to a bobcat scraping against the pavement and shovels scraping the sidewalks. Literally it was so annoying and I am in love with hot weather in the first place, but come one is it summer yet.... 
I miss it :( 
Here is a few pictures from summer<333333 best summer ever:)

*Me and all my 4H Horse friends at the fair ground<3
 *Morgan, Me, my little sister Paige, and my BFF Lauren<3
 *Me and all my friends and my best friend Kirsten's graduation party.
 *My cousin Hanna, Aunt Deb & I on our horses at fair this summer<333
 *My best friend Jaime who I happened to see at a Sugarland concert this summer, and who is coming to Trine next year<33
 *Me and all my crazy friends I hung out with alot this summer(:
 *Me and my sister sam on the last day of school<33 She's my true best friend.
*my nutrition group at school with only the best teacher ever, Mrs. Kirk!!<33
 *My family and I at graduation<3
*Me and some of my really good friends at my graduation party<33 
 *My BFF Lauren's chiuaua mix Hailie and my new german shepard puppy Millie<33 Cousins forever(:
 *3am at a cancer relay for life for my Aunt Lori who beat stage4 lymphoma, this is me and my cousin Rachel who I got really close with over the summer and were not close anymore cuz shes crazy :/




No comments:

Post a Comment