Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Youth of the Nation !

We are we are, the youth of the nation! by P.O.D. is what I just listened to. Now I'm listening to Hurt by Adelitas Way. <3 I am obsessed with music and I am really stressed out about all of my homework, I just want to get it all done. I feel like I am going to be very busy for the remainder of this month and that I'm not gonna have time to do anything so I want to be an early bird and do it all now. Cause I am the world's worst procrastinator. :( I need to figure out a building I am going to do but I don't know how to start this project. I plan to go to dinner at 6:30 tonight and then workout with Stacy and Mary afterwards. Then most likely do more homework. I hope I can get all my stuff straight. God I'm so stressed. 
The band of the day today is Saosin! Earlier I was listening to a song by them called "Finding Home". 
They are wonderful <3 Take a listen:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6Y8VMLfhww


3 comments: